With Valentine’s Day around the corner, now is the time to make a few last minute gift decisions. In the past, I’ve shared numerous Valentine’s Day gift guides. You can’t go wrong with a thoughtful gift, but remember, it is truly the thought behind the gift that means the most on this holiday. To give a truly heartfelt gift, also give your Valentine time, attention, and true love.
Love Is More Than A Word
This Valentine’s Day, show your love in creative ways. Today on Theresa’s Reviews, you can check out 10 thoughtful ways to show how much you care.
10 Ways To Say “I Love You”
Have you ever had your Valentine’s Day gift fall flat because of an argument or misunderstanding? The key to exchanging gifts is to give more than just a present. Check out these top 10 ways to say “I love you” without spending any money.
1. Unexpectedly, write a thoughtful note. Don’t do this on Valentine’s Day. Instead, do it a few days ahead of time, for no reason at all.
2. Clean up your own messes, and encourage the children to do the same.
3. Spend time doing what both of you enjoy when you spend time together.
4. Have a conversation. Take the time to catch up with one another. You don’t have to talk about anything serious, but make sure to learn something new during your talk.
5. Take over with the children. Play games with them and read to them, or take them somewhere special. Spending time with the children creates a nice “Me Time” break that anyone appreciates.
6. Whether you don’t usually go grocery shopping or do the vacuuming, do the one chore you never do without being asked.
7. Listen. If you’re still picking out gift ideas, the best gifts come from listening to small moments in a conversation that have nothing to do with gifts at all.
8. Give your time during a stressful moment. Is the morning a hectic time in your home? Whether you’re getting the children ready for school or just groggy before your first cup of coffee, it can be nice to have some extra help. You can also pitch in when the keys, a cell phone, or sun glasses are lost.
9. Be more present when you’re together. Double check that your phone is silenced, and don’t check your laptop.
10. Exercise together. Whether you go hiking somewhere new or head to the gym together, you will benefit from working towards a common goal.
Love’s Passion Bouquet By Teleflora
If you thoughtfully show your love, your Valentine’s Day gift will be a success. As I mentioned in #7, listening is a great inspiration for finding the best gift. Sometimes, you can listen, but simply not hear a good gift idea.
To impress your Valentine, check out the Love’s Passion Bouquet by Teleflora. This stunning arrangement has a romantic and impressive look. I’ve received a lot of bouquets from Teleflora, and I like this one the most. Since the bouquet is vibrant and festive, it was exactly what I wanted in my home for Valentine’s Day. One of my favorite parts is the one-of-a-kind red blown glass vase. I liked that the vase twisted elegantly to create the illusion of movement.
All of the flowers arrived in excellent condition. Each rose bud looked ready to bloom without a hint of aging. Because the flowers arrived in early February, I was glad that they could last until the holiday.
I enjoyed the variety of blooms in the bouquet. With red roses, red tulips, white asiatic lilies, red leptospermum, and more, the bouquet had a gorgeous colorful look that spruced up my dining room instantly.
What are some creative ways to show your love? Share in the comments!
I received a free item, but it in no way influenced my opinion!